My Tiger Airways Flight to Cebu

Like most people in the travel community, I prefer to book the cheapest available flight. Actually, it's not just the price which I look at. I also consider the reputation of the airline. For someone who always have tight schedules, on-time flights are priceless to me.

my Tiger Airways flight to Cebu was ahead of time

On my last birthday, I experienced flying with Tiger Airways for the very first time. Imagine, I scored round trip tickets to Davao for only P443! Seriously! And this already included the P200 terminal fee. What a steal! Mind you, the travel date fell on a weekend and 5 of my friends also booked the same flight. Nowadays, the piso fare promo which some other airlines offer would still costs P900, round trip. The promo seats are very limited, and most of the time, promo seats are only offered on weekdays. Totoo o hindi? See, that's how competitive Tiger Airways is.

 my very cheap roundtrip ticket to Davao only costs P443!

Since I had a pleasant Davao flight with Tiger Airways, I didn't hesitate to book my flight to Cebu with them. As expected, they offered the cheapest rates compared to other airlines in the Philippines.

Tiger Airways doesn't offer web check in yet, but it's okay specially when there's not much people in Terminal 4 compared to Terminal 3. Actually, I prefer to fly from Terminal 4 because long walks are not required. Besides, it's soooo much easier to get a taxi on this airport compared to other terminals. 

Okay going back, I requested for a window seat on the right side and the ground attendant gladly complied. Yey!

inside Tiger Airway's aircraft

when going south, choose to be seated on the right. it has a better view of the islands.

The experience is very much the same with other low cost airlines, only the male flight attendants of Tiger Airways are gwapo! =) Of course, on board snacks are being offered too.

on board snacks

We landed in Cebu ahead of schedule, and same goes on my way back to Manila. See, passengers should still enjoy on-time flights even when it's on a low cost carrier.



 Tiger Airways Philippines' route map

In the future, I would still patronize this airline and checkout their seat sale alerts. 
Im hoping that Tiger Airways Philippines would expand and offer additional local and international routes. Cheers to very cheap airfares!


14 responses:

khantotantra said...

mura nga sa tiger...

nakakuha ako ng cebu na roundtrip nasa 300+ lungs.

and based sa post mo, mukang sulit naman. Makaabang nga sa tiger. :D

khantotantra said...

btw.... pahabol.... san ang terminal 4? nakita ko kasi sa print out itenerary pero hanggang ngayon clueless ako san yan. :D

Mustachio said...

Wow, less than 500 for a roundtrip ticket! Do they still offer those low rates? Too bad they only fly to Manila from Cebu :-( I wish they had more flights out of Cebu.

KULAPITOT said...

Mgnda tiger airways naalala ko ung pumunta kmi ng iloilo mgnda ung airline infairview

Unknown said...

true na gwapo ng mga flight attendants nila sa Tiger Airways! Kaso yung iba hindi ko knows kung tunay na lalaki! Hahaha. Magaganda din yung mga girl na flight attendants nila pero may iba na mataray. hahahahahah

tabian said...

two thumbs up din ako sa tiger airways..^_____^ jackpot sa P400+ trip from Cebu-Manila too! no hassle din sa terminal 4 mukang 2 airlines lang yata nandun tiger and zest air.

Jpjp Dee said...

got 1K RT fare para sa bday Ilocos trip ko. Woohoo!! first time to fly tiger airways. buti nabasa ko to chyng. :)

excited na tuloy ako. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelan ka po nagpabook? :) thanks!

Flights to Cebu from London said...

Its a nice experience in traveling with my tiger airways flights to cebu, there way of caring the passengers is really superb.

NorAnn said...

Nice ang mura! 1k ang cebu ko sa sept e

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this review. It really helps especially for a first timer. I just want to go for a day or two out of Manila so I'm scouting for the cheapest flights. Galing ng review!

Anonymous said...

Great post buddy! Looks like you've thoroughly enjoyed your in-flight experience as well as the cheap airfares..I still cannot believe you actually grabbed it all only for around P443..That's seriously I mean is a massive steal! Never flown with them but will surely do as your post suggests it should be an amazing flight!TC!

lizza kim said...

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.Flight Times 99

jones elizabeth said...

One of the top ranking travel & leisure blogs written by a mother traveling with her family , this blog has beautiful photography and the blend of family, self and travel. hotel booking Bangladesh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...