My 7 Super Shots | Best of Travel Photos

Super late I know, but here's my version of 7 Super Shots. Thanks to those who tagged me. ^_^


...takes my breathe away
Fireworks never fail to fascinate me. Every year, I would brave the crowd just to witness the pyromusical competition at SM Mall of Asia. It's always a breathtaking moment whenever these fireworks are up on the air. |It's nothing but magic.


...makes me smile
Siargao is full of surprises. What I have in mind were to surf and of course swim with the stingless jellyfish in Bucas Grande. I didn't expect that I would also have a taste of their paradise beaches. Im just so happy to be there.



...makes me dream
Having watched the Masskara Festival upclose, I've felt a deep appreciation on how the locals take pride for being one of the participants of their much awaited street dancing competition. Their dedication is priceless. It's not about the prize, but the pride. Im dreaming to be part of a grand festival as well. San pwede mag-audition? ^_^


...makes me think
Whenever I travel outside the country, I always make it a point to visit the temples. Im just very interested to know more about their religious beliefs. This photo was taken in a Hindu Temple in Singapore. These Hindu gods and deities never fail to make me ask a lot more of questions. I cant help but be amazed with how their gods and goddesses look like.


...makes my mouth water
Im a fan of hotel buffets, and I always indulge with seafood delights. My favorites are grilled and barbecued styles. Edsa Shangri-La's HEAT offers the best versions. Thumbs up!


...tells a story
It's an ordinary summer day in Calaguas. Come night time, the rain started to pour hard and the waves showed its mightiest. My body was soaked in the rain and I have to endure the cold wind at the same time. I was praying and praying for the rain to stop. I really thought Im going to die. Hallejuah, the hysteria ended. I feel so blessed for experiencing another not-so-smooth adventure.


...im proud of
Taken at Esplanade, Singapore - this shot is simply made of luck. Not sure why Im proud of this shot, I just think this one's mesmerizing. That's all.



please bear with my blogging, im in pain. ive undergone oral surgery. jusko ang sakit pala. toinks!
anyway, have you watched Hannah and I's Bicol adventure? If not, here's
PHL360's Episode 5:


Link

37 responses:

Chyng said...

sulitin ang SL! ^_^

khantotantra said...

gusto ko yung lobster... katakam-takums. :D

Piggybear Travels said...

ate lahat naman magaganda, you always keep me amazed on your photos. Paturo po ako? Or techniques nalang?

ahmie said...

ganda ng mga shots mo. fave ko yung sa fireworks saka yung night shot sa singapore...

WANDER SHUGAH said...

ganda ng photos as always! :D ung esplanade prang sosyal na durian lang :P I hope you feel better soon. <3

Chingky Quijano said...

Bongga ng fireworks!! :)

Get well soon po! :)

Michi said...

ganda ng esplanade, how i wish matutunan ko ang night photography

JeffZ said...

Siargao, oh siargao.. ikaw na ang pinapangarap kong makita ngayon.. :)

gureyt shots as always Chyng! :)

Elal Lasola said...

Gaganda esp the SG shot!:D

Riz said...

Great shots!!!! At natakam ako sa lobster!!!! ♥

C.A. | Adventurous Feet said...

lovely! like ko ang first four pics :)

www.ann-d-explorer.com said...

cool shots girl :P

Donnie Ray said...

Teh, para san tong 7 super shots? pwede ba ako dito? baka pangmayaman lang to? chos

wala ka namang panget na shot.. lahat bongga!

KULAPITOT said...

pagaling ka idol :)

kg said...

may work ka na ulit?

fav ko yung fireworks shot! ang hirap nyan ha! pang professional!

Jek said...

i love your shots! so crisp and vibrant! been reading of your blog too! :)

michymichymoo said...

Ganda ng pictures mo, Chyng! :) Congrats ulit sa Phl 360. :) Kaaliw paanoorin. :D

http://www.dekaphobe.com/

Unknown said...

Great Photos, Love ko ang last, Night shot in Esplanade. Hirap kunin pic na yan.

Joel Balance Catimbang said...

superb!..

Joel Balance Catimbang said...

superb!..

lakwatserong tatay said...

wow...ganda ang collections..pareho tayo natag ako para sa 7 supershots...di ko pa rin magawa, kulang pa ng 3...hehehehe...^_^

Traveling Morion/Jeffrey rilles said...

cool and beautiful shots chyng! kakalaway aman yung seafood huh:)

RIZALENIO said...

Absolutely stellar photos, Chyng!

Love your webishow. :)

Gracie said...

Amazing, superb shots! Gusto kong matuto nung 1st photo..paturo ng settings idol.

pusangkalye said...

maygad.nalala ko tinag din ako dito kaso 10 years na dikopa nagawa.nice shots Chungs.At ikaw ang isa sa mga inspiration ko to shift into dslr.alam mo yan!lols

Anonymous said...

From the seven you posted, I like the Fireworks and the Masskara photos the most.

Unknown said...

bonnga ang temple. ganda lang. gusto ko ring ma explore yang mga ganyang lugar ay.

Ian | GoingRoamingWandering said...

I love the tells a story shot and proud of shot - super vivid, clear details and stunningly captures.

Tripper10 : Tripsiders said...

Wala akong mapili na isa lang... lahat kasi maganda ang kuha.. :)

wanderinglass said...

Amazing photos :) especially the Esplanade

Arman Go said...

hi chyng, long time follower of your blog, impressive pics :)

just curious, anong DSLR gamit mo?

ardee sean said...

perpek shots chyng.. super like all ;)

exotic travels and vacations said...

Excellent photos! Really GREAT! :)

Jakey Junkie said...

It's been quite a splendid feeling, this love affair you have with the things you love doing!

Keep it up, idol!

apple said...

Such a great places you have been. Gaganda nga po talaga ng mga images na kinuhanan mo.. More pa! :D

Philippine Travel

Svetlana said...

Great pictures. Check our blogger game http://blog.booked.net/2012/08/14/join-our-blogger-promotion-capture-the-seasons/

Germany Tourist Visa said...

Thanks for providing such helpful information! I got the same on the below as well. Germany Tourist Visa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...