Bohol Bee Farm Buffet

When I booked a promo fare to Tagbilaran, I only have one thing in mind: I wanted to eat at Bohol Bee Farm again. Seriously. I don't know but the photos and blogs never fail to make me drool and eventually crave for the organic dishes at the Bee Farm.

Bohol, here I come again!


Since this will be my 2nd time to visit Bohol, I contacted the same tour guide I met 2 years ago. He's the very 1st tour guide I promoted in my blog. What's outstanding about him? He never forgets to send his gratitude time and again. And he even promised to treat me when I return to Bohol! Wow, what a treat from a friend! Hindi na daw kasi ako guest ngayon, friend na. Naks, ang sweet! Yan ang tour guide!

cool welcome by RJ
rj.intano@gmail.com
0907.711.9727 / 0927.349.6197



Upon touchdown at Tagbilaran, RJ picked me and my friend up in the airport and we headed to Bohol Bee Farm right away.

The place got bigger and looked even better now- a sign that business has been good. Cheers to the unique idea of the owner Mrs.Vicky for bringing up this charming place- thus giving the locals more opportunity for employment.
Thumbs up!

a peak at the cliff


The only downside of BBF is that it doesn't have a shoreline. This resort is situated in a cliff. But who cares specially if this resort is more secluded and private than the others?

care for some elevated sun bathing


how about sailing?


or why not relax and enjoy the view from the cliff?


Lovely right?
That's why I wouldn't mind staying here even if they don't have a shoreline.

Now here's the highlight: Bohol Bee Farm's Lunch and Dinner Buffet

what's the Buzz all about?


dining area - overlooking the beach


native table setups


There are ala carte dishes in the menu but there's just too many to choose from. The solution: have a taste of everything by ordering the buffet. At P550/pax for a minimun of 2, you can have unlimited servings of these best sellers as much as you want:

Organic Garden Salad with Honey Mustard dressing
1st timers would be surprised to see fresh flowers in the dish, but trust me - they are all edible! this is the ultimate and yummiest organic salad!


blue and yellow petals - super like!
sensha na sa eyebags, derecho Bohol after my graveyard shift ^_^


Camote Bread with Honey, Mango, and Pesto Spreads
these spreads are my all-time favorites!


Seafood Soup with Shells, Shrimps, and Organic Veggies
very flavorful


half shrimp - half crab creature ^_^


Seafood Lasagna
a heavy meal - but I cant resist to ask for another round.
oh yeah, that's how superb this lasagna is!


Honey Glazed Chicken, Grilled Fish, and Spare Ribs platter
i found myself eating 3 spare ribs and 2 chickens.
we love this platter, it's refillable! ^_^


Organic Red Rice with Camote
im a fan!


Bohol Bee Farm's buffet on your own table ♥
with my friend Edzel and RJ's girlfriend Haiza

And when you thought this buffet is soo sulit, wait til the staff serve the dessert!

Honeyed Halo-Halo topped with Home Made Ice Cream
it's like a fruit salad turned into a halo halo topped with home made ice cream!


Bohol Bee Farm Buffet Rates is just P550/pax for a group 2. And only P500/pax for a group of 4. I'd like to mention the attentive staffs that stand right next to our table to assist and refill the dishes as much as we want. Thank you for the superb food and the wonderful experience.


What to do after eating?

try their massage


or take a dip in the indoor pool (breakfast area)


I realized that a resort doesn't always need to be luxurious to be outstanding.
Sometimes, the basic and simple things can bring an ultimate satisfaction.

Simple Rules:
Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.


Thank you RJ for this treat! Ang big time mo na! ^_^

Bohol Bee Farm
Dao, Dauis, Panglao, Bohol
http://www.boholbeefarm.com/



click here to view --->; my experience in staying at Bohol Bee Farm 2009

66 responses:

Chyng said...

Using these photos in your travel and tour sites without my permission is STEALING.

And FYI, STEALING IS A CRIME!


nakakapikon na makita ang photos ko sa websites nyo! kayo pa ang mayabang! tse!

Chiz Mozo said...

Wow! Nag Bohol ka para kumain. Amazing :) Looks yummy kahit di ako mahilig kumain ng gulay.

abeng said...

chyng relax! hehe..hindi kami nakapunta dito.kulang sa oras try ko sa pagbabalik ko this july...

WANDER SHUGAH said...

wow!! im definitely gonna contact rj for my bohol tour this summer :P~ and ang sulit ng 550 mo! daming foods like ko ung glazed chicken! ^_^ and ung salad, gusto kong tikman.

Anonymous said...

Wow P550 for a buffet meal. Sulit! Kagutom yung mga pagkain at ang cute nung organic garden salad. I loved the place as well, it looks so relaxing. Nag-book ako ng ticket to Bohol nung piso fare last December. I'll make sure to drop by at this place. Na-excite ako sa mga foods. hehe :-)

Sheng said...

uy, i'm really waiting for this post kasi gusto ko ding mag lunch buffer sa bohol bee farm. ang dami palang food, kaya naming ubusin ni hubby yan? At P550/pax sulit na sulit na. Is the buffet available everyday or do you need to make reservations?

thanks! waiting for your other bohol posts.

adventurousfeet said...

sinong kaaway mo?

btw, kakagutom naman ang lasagna!

docgelo said...

hey, lady gaga!
*natawa 'ko doon!*

as usual, inggit na naman ako; haven't been to bohol yet at ikaw naka-2 ng visits.. cool!

Calvin said...

sinong kaaway mo chyng? ako rin kagagaling lang ng bohol. and may friend tour guide din ako na tinreat kami this time around. pero sa danao kami nagpunta. ayos sa advencher!

sa bohol bee farm kinain lang namin dyan yung halo halo nila. masarap din! :)

thepinaysolobackpacker said...

nagutom ako ang sarap ng foodies! :) yeah, nabasa ko nga yung entry mu date w/ ur mahal sa Bohol. ;)

Rome Dylan said...

When was this Chyng? I was in Bohol last Friday and Saturday. I got stranded!

If this was last weekend, sayang at hindi tayo nagkita! I would have extended my stay and join you guys. :)

Will be going back this March though, so I'll give Bohol Bee Farm Buffet a try.

pusangkalye said...

awwwts.namiss ko rin and pagkain dyan.bumalik ka pala.kelan? Lady gaga talaga ha.natawa ako don.nagpamassage kaba? may bago nangbubuyog sa bee farm.hahaha

Ann said...

isa ka talagang busy bee chyng!

(",)

eMPi said...

magaganda kasi kuha mo kaya may kumuha. hehe!

sarap mag relax dyan.

Chew On This said...

sis, sino kaaway mo? gulat naman ako.

Anyways, I want to try out the organic salad. I've never eaten flowers before. I took note of the number of your friend/guide. I really wish I could go to places anytime like you can. Super inggit!

kg said...

wow! libre? ang swerte mo naman chyng!

i havne't been to bohol bee farm. pero gusto ko pumunta dyan! :)

khantotantra said...

chill lang po. pero grabe kung nakikita sa ibang site ang iyong pics without your permission.

gusto ko yung indoor pool. grabe. ang ganda ganda. And i wonder ano kaya lasa nung organic garden salad.

Kura said...

Oh so yummy! i-try ko din dyan girl. nabasa ko na dati yung Bohol trip mo w/ __ hahaha! Sha na. Anyway... can't wait to see your Balicasag experience. "WALANG SINABI ANG CORON" (got it from your comment sa FB) grabe! kaabang abang na post talaga yan. hahah! Excited!

Ed said...

never knew such a place exists sa bohol. thanks for this chyng! sarap tignan ng lasagna! atsaka yung halo halo! :D

Unknown said...

may shore or wala, next time i'm going to Bohol, i'll visit this place! super nice, Chyng! Ganda! Can't wait for your Balicasag post. I am terribly missing Bohol!

Mav said...

BBF Ice cream I super like!!!!!

Yj said...

bakla san mo dinadala yang mga kinakain mo!!!

bat di ka tumataba!

waaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ang ganda naman jan...

John Bueno said...

Sinong nagnakaw ng pics mo? Isuplong sa blogworld dali! LOL

Micamyx said...

I'll take note of this. Gusto ko rin pumunta ng Bohol. Baka mag-sidetrip kami ng friend ko after my Cebu trip. Total relaxation itey :D

Manila Girl said...

Uy first time I'm hearing about this place ah! Didn't even know this existed when I visited Bohol! (Or maybe wala pa nga dati. Matagal na yun eh, haha.) The food looks great!! I'm intrigued. Very intrigued. :-)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

i miss bohol..one time palang ako nakapunta diyan..

Ian | GoingRoamingWandering said...

yummy foods especially Seafood lasagna, and Honeyed halo-halo for dessert. I wonder what does it taste like Seafood lasagna and camote bread...

This is a good feature as I might visit Bohol this March.

rob said...

.. sino nagnenok ng pics mo?! one of my travel plans this year is to visit bohol, sana magkachance na makapunta diyan. :)

JeffZ said...

Naku dapat ung watermark mo sa pictures eh nasa gitna na.. I used to do that kasi may mga opportunista eh.. too bad ang hirap lang maiwasan.. they should give the credit to the owner.. at hindi angkinin..

Anyway, yang highblood na yan ba eh resulta ng daming kinain?.. hehe Aga talaga ng summer!.. woohoo!..

Allen said...

bagay kayo nung RJ. naks!!!!

lakwatsera de primera said...

ikaw na girl, ikaw na talaga ang foodie :) love organic food!

tina said...

After seeing your post, I will now include bohol bee farm in our itinerary. :)

John Marx Velasco said...

Nag-Bohol ka pla ulit Chyng! Gusto ko bumalik sa Bohol para sa Bohol Bee Farm and to experience the beach of Bohol!

Rome Diwa said...

nice one! i sssooo love the foodies!

Photo Cache said...

looks fancy to me chyng. sarap naman pa bohol bohol na lang. naglaway naman ako sa ice cream.

Danda said...

Ganyan talaga sikat chyng, ginagamit! Don't worry may karma naman! Hehe!

Mamiss kO BBF! :)

lakwatserong tatay said...

cno po kaaway nyo ms.chyng....kalma pow...

wow...kainggit naman...namiss ko na tuloy ung province ko....

uuwi ulit ako dyn...un ang cgurado...sarap ng mga foods na naserve sa inyo...hehehehe

Queen B said...

wow, bago na ang look ng no spam no virus ni chyng. nice to be here again... :) -joshmarie-

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Natawa ko sa half shrimp-half crab creature! hahah seriously Ive never been to Bohol.and I think I'm missing half of my life!

MarLiesTravels said...

lagi talagang may bago sa blog mo ms. chyng! keep it up! pag bumalik kami sa bohol, we will include bohol bee farm in our itinerary. :)

RIZALENIO said...

Wow! Organic red rice with camote - ang sarap.

Cedric said...

Hi Chyng, can I steal the photos with your permission? Haha. Ang sarap naman dyan. Di pa ko nagagawi sa Bohol. D

Anonymous said...

omg.. i missed Bohol Bee Farm. That buffet is lovely. When i first tasted that flower salad, it was kind of gross, but it tasted awesome eventually. great post chyng!

Jenniya said...

Ikaw na talaga Chyng! Da best lahat ng travels mo! :-)) i will add BBF in our itinerary on July.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

wow yummy. sarap mag-vacation :D

blissfulguro said...

astig ka!libre?!

bang said...

wow, may buffet meal na pala ang BBF!
Sayang wala pa nung January 2010.

Oh, I love Bohol. It's one of the place na masrap balikan. :-)

I'm still waiting for the Balicasag kwento Chyng. ;-)

Erick Garcia said...

Five thumbs up for this travel! Bohol is the best place I traveled in 2010. Thanks for this post Ate Chyng!

escape said...

sabi mo nga next time taylor swift naman. hahaha... malamang nagulat mga ibang pasahero na dadating si lady gaga.

good food, good view good friends... that completes it.

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

Kagutom naman food pics! We dropped by BBF before for photos lang, we weren't able to dine :(

Sidney said...

I love Bohol.
I might go back there soon...will keep in mind your recomondations.

halojin said...

ganda naman po sa bohol ^_^ balang araw sana maka sakay ako ng airplane at makapunta jan

Kai of My Purple Spoon said...

I've been to Bohol a couple of times already but I haven't gone to Bohol Bee Farm. I wish to visit this place next time I visit Bohol! Nice pics, btw. Super nakakagutom! :)

Ysh ♥ said...

I've never been to Bohol. Kainggit kase ikaw nakabalik na kaagad dun. And wow, the tour guide is really nice ha?

I'm not really into seafoods, pero if its lasagna, baka pwede na din maginf favorite. Heehee.

Batang Biyahera said...

i've visited bohol several times but i've never made to bohol bee farm. ... ;-) hope i can make it on my next home (cebu) visit this july. wonderful picture chyng!

Ivan said...

wow, gusto ko din kumain ng bulaklak. yum

Madz said...

Ganda kasi ng picture mo kaya ninanakaw ng marami :P

Naintriga ako sa organic garden salad. Gusto ko i-try!

Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

lady gaga talaga? haha

fetus said...

i always order food from bohol bee farm but i really can't get over their salad. hahaha...

Aileen said...

Wow! Glad you decided to go diving! It's awesome, isn't it? And bohol is beautiful. Bee Farm is one of my fave places on the planet. :)

osCommerce Templates said...

ohh wow. Foods are yummy,... Salad looks good.

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

reading this post again, di pa ako kumakain! wahahahahaha next time i'll go to Bohol again, i'll definitely put this on my must visit list.

bridge said...

hi chyng! told you in my blog that i'd dine at the Bohol Bee Farm when I get to Bohol and I did!!! Hands down organic best! and super sulit nga ng buffet! For 550 lang cheaper pa than Sonya's. Our dessert is just the icecream though minus the halo halo. Hmmm. But the spread is perfect enough as it is! Took home some honey and pesto spread. Super yum din the cabcab with celery and parmesan dip.

edelweiza said...

I miss BBF! And their pesto spread! Wow, they have buffets pala. Waaaaah, it's time for me to go back to Bohol na talaga! :)

Anonymous said...

Love you photos! they are awesome! Been in BBF three times and and i will be back again and again and again. Brought my family last year (all 15 of us) and they enjoyed immensely sa food especially.
- Carol

shesaphroditepie@gmail.com said...

hi!! love your blog!! thank you for loving my hometown :) visit ka ulit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...