celebration after 9 months

With regards to my previous post, I said I'll be going to an Internist for some check-up again. The CBC and Xray results are released today.


Dearest Devils and Darlings,

After two long months of having a timed-fever and an everlasting cough with unbearbale chest pain, finally my sufferings have a clear explanation!

Yes, the results concluded that im positive!

STAGE 2. ADVANCED CHORVA.


Honestly I was shocked. I closed my eyes for 2 seconds. Then OK na! No drama recipe. This is what I've been praying for. An exact result so I wont be guessing anymore and I'll stop being paranoid with what's happening to my system. Consulting a medical professional and getting the lab results ended some of my unnecessary worries about my health.

Thank You Lord!

My parents want me to resign immediately and find a daytime job. They insist that my night shift schedule made me sick. Well I guess yes. But too late, who will hire a sick person?! Sanay nako sa night shift ngayon, plus among my 4 jobs, eto pinakapetix! Easy money.

I know they can still provide me everything even if i'll stop working during this period, pero nakakahiya naman. May sakit ka na, gagastusan ka pa. At baka boredom pa ang ikamatay ko. ;)

Seriously I know i'll be OK. All the expensive drugsss are prepared, hey i have 8! Not counted pa jan ang VitC, B complex, and Vit E of course!


Im quite sure that we'll be celebrating my wellness after 9 months!

So far, that's the latest. I really dont want to showcase my sakit at all. Gawin ba tong circus?! I just dont want my previous post to have an open ending.


___________________________________________________________

c3 and dren,
ang family day naten ay lagi ng umaga. eeww, boring! are we matanda at coffee nalang iniinom naten? basta ihanda na ang mga shades!

carlo,
im sorry i will not be there on your bday. sayang, excited pa naman ako sa 29 candles. sana makasama pa din ako sa mga Arneyo games. Happy Birthday!

dude,
what can i say except ANLUNGKOT! no more Satur-dates. magpa-xray ka soon ah.. im praying sana you're clear.


15 responses:

dak/james said...

hm...

did i get it right?

9 months of treatment with multiple drugs and with history of notable signs and symptoms?

owkay, i get it. hit me if i am wrong...

Kape Kanlaon\ said...

good for you...
cheers!
pero bakit 9 months?
para ka namang nabuntis nyan...heheheh
joke lang poh...

Dabo said...

oo nga bakit nine mos?

tapos may nakahanda ka pang passport..

aba..

pusangkalye said...

Chyng---advanced chorva, anu un?
slow ko ata masyado or I was just shocked. It's not the real name of your sakit diba? kasi diko talaga mahanap.kkk

Nyways I agree, better if you know what the culprit is. But I hope it's not serious. But with so daming medicines dika naman kaya mapipi dyan sa overdose?

Nyways, kaya mo yan. Things will be better sooner that you expect it.....

I think better nga if you can find a day job. Marami dyan.kw pa.

enegue said...

hi chyng. i'll pray for your fast recovery. tama ata ang hula ko. daming meds e. anyway, be strong. down with churva!

Roninkotwo said...

Chyng, don't worry..Pag pray namin ni Grace na in 9 days lang gumaling ka na..alam ko imposible..pero I always believe in miracle..

xxxborgexxx said...

Get well quick, Chyng. Patext ako ng email ad nyo ni Jeric.

Joaqui said...

WOW! Wish you better health after your medication. :)

Anonymous said...

Chyng, kung anuman yang CHORVA na yan, sana ay mawala pagkatapos ng siyam na buwan.

remdrake said...

im looking forward sa celebration! dapat na ba planuhin? waaahehehe!

geT weLL soon c3 and c yah lateR... oopssss.. baba na pala ako, kitakits sa labas ng GT! hehehe! :P

prinsesa000 said...

chyng, di ko magets ang advance chorva pero kahit ano man.. i know u'll get well soon earlier than 9 months! natatakot naman ako dahil more than 1 year na rin akong nasa night shift at laging over work..
pagaling ka! i am one of those persons na naghihintay ng next post mo informing us na magaling ka na!

Pukaykay said...

ei chyng, whatever that kachorvahan is, i hope you get well very soon.

What a coincidence, i have also been visiting a doctor. Had my chest xray and CBC.

I can just imagine how your parents worry, my mom has been cooking all these iron-rich stuff because of my CBC result...malunggay, talbos ng kamote...ulk!

Anonymous said...

hey chyng! i hope you do get better soon. take care! ;-)

Chyng said...

thank you sa lahat! (--,)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...